Manager, HCC Coding
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC (dba RecordFlow until 2015) is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS ® software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding, and provider education.
HCC Manager for our Clinical Operation Services business unit will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of our fast-paced clinical services department. This position is a remote(work-from-home) position and Full-Time with great benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth workflow- records are not stuck in any stage and are completed on time.
- Check previous days’ performance and give guidance to Team Leads for action plans
- Monitor daily and weekly targets of team (achieved v/s target) and have one on one with Team Leads for action plans
- Review Performance Improvement Plans (Development Success Plans) for below performers and ensure the agents show a positive turn around on the same.
- Ensure Team Leads are completing one on ones with agents monthly OR weekly
- Ensure clear documentation on all meetings and official communications.
- Monitor certification and graduation process troubleshoot any issues.
- Identifying and developing agents to the next level through mentoring and skills development.
- Rewarding and recognizing good performance and initiatives taken by Team Leads
- Crisis management and Project coordination.
- Experience in a supervisory or lead capacity
- Experience in Medical coding
- CRC or CPC qualification
- Industry Knowledge
- Organizational Processes
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Some college education
- Must be a team player who embraces challenge and growth
Compensation: Depending on experience