Designation: Software Test Analyst
No. of Positions: 1
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers/ IT, MscIT, MCA, ME
Experience: 2 - 4 year
Package: Upto 4.2 Lakh
1. Sound experience on concepts of Software Test Engineering (Test designing), Verification, Validation, Testing Techniques for Web and Desktop applications.
2. Should have good strong understanding of black box / white box testing methodologies.
3. Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, Performance and system testing.
4. Good understanding of SDLC and STLC
5. Experience of writing Test Scripts, Test Cases, Use Cases from requirement documents and mock-up.
6. Good communication & Analytical Skills
7. Understanding on automation tool Selenium web Driver.
Below skills will add advantage.
1. Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodology in particular is a plus.
2. Good understanding of project management tools (Knowledge of TFS, MSTM is plus).
1. Understanding the business & functional Requirements and technical documentation
2. Raising questions / ambiguities related to requirements
3. Test data preparation and execution
4. Defect tracking and monitoring it to closure [e.g JIRA]
5. Escalating issues / risks to leads and managers
6. Keeping the test artifacts up-to-date in central repository
7. Maintaining good relations with project team and peers
8. Using and sharing best practices across QA teams