Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans and managed care organizations optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, software containing NCQA-certified HEDIS ® measures, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding and provider education.
Client Executive will be the primary Advantmed contact and representative for their assigned client book of business. He/she will be responsible for ensuring best in class service, retaining business and for sourcing partnership expansion opportunities through pro-active management of their relationship and book of business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages day to day relationship with Advantmed client partners and ensures best in class service through oversight of client activities.
- Provides business oversight to ensure objectives are executed, pro-actively managing client expectations as required.
- Fosters a trusted relationship with key client constituents and decision makers (including C-Level).
- Ensures a deep understanding of client organizations relationship map, strategic goals (financial and operational), business plans and priorities.
- Ensures a thorough understanding of Advantmed solutions and product offerings and promotes offerings in a consultative manner based on clients strategic goals/needs.
- Sources opportunities to involve Advantmed solutions team to interact with the client account at the Executive and Operational level.
- Drives client satisfaction at all levels of the client organization.
- Runs recurring, periodic business review meetings geared towards ensuring client satisfaction, setting client expectations, account planning and relationship management.
- Regularly channels client feedback regarding Advantmed performance, solutions and areas of improvement to internal Advantmed stakeholders.
- Achieves client retention and growth targets for assigned book of business.
- Proactively manages the client renewal process, including negotiations and contract execution.
- 7 or more years in relationship management roles with a proven record of establishing and growing clients while ensuring delivery.
- 5 or more years of Managed Care and/or Health Data Analytics and Performance service provider experience. Risk Adjustment and Quality Management experience preferred.
- Proven ability to influence client constituents through consultative communication at all levels of client organizations, including C-Level.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple clients maintaining client satisfaction across all clients at the same time as managing client expectations.
- Quick starter, able to foster strong relationships and be viewed and knowledgeable and trusted client partner.
- Proven ability to source opportunities to expand business opportunities within existing clients.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, ability to prepare and deliver presentations that convey critical information to meet the needs of the audience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to interact well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be a strong leader and team player, with and ability to influence internal and external constituent to ensure successful management of assigned client accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
Compensation: Advantmed offers a competitive salary and benefits within industry standards