Nurse Practitioner Coordinator
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC (dba RecordFlow until 2015) is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS ® Measures software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding, and provider education.
As the Nurse Practitioner Coodinator, you will assist the Operations Manager with a long range planning for the fiscal viability of assigned locations. You will work with our Field Nurse Practitioners in ensuring that they are able to complete all of their in-home patient visits and complete any pending submissions of clinical documentation to Advantmed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responds to internal and external inquiries regarding operations; investigates and resolves problems, complaints or discrepancies (in-person, through email and phone)
- Organizes workload to ensure deadlines are met; schedules work assignments in order of priority and date received
- Active Participation in all activity internal & external both
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Ensure performance of team members as per program standards
- Collaborate with entire management team to reach organizational and departmental goals
- Compile and offer routine reports on program operations to program management
- Determine opportunities to streamline current processes
Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills (English)
Ability to work well in a team environment
Should possess Analytical Skills
Dependability and flexibility
Good with time management (prioritizing Task)
Good with Multi-tasking.
Should be ready to work as per business requirement
Flexibility to get cross trained on different process / LOB(s)
Good Excel Knowledge – Proficient in WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT
Job Stability/Responsible/Dedicated and Ability To learn
Problem solving and resolution skills
Good time Management
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. In addition, Advantmed offers health, dental, vision, and 401k retirement incentives competitive with industry standards.