Primary Purpose: Be a lead catalyst in the maintenance and growth of the Philippines operations as part of organizational strategy. Effectively managing the Human Resources and administrative functions at Philippines site of the organization, Recordflow. Ensure close collaboration with India office to achieve the strategic and operational goals of Organizations.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
• Ensure to prepare, maintain and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions at Philippines site.
• Ensure effective and efficient Recruitment and Selection of candidates for Philippines site of organization.
• Effectively build and execute the bulk hiring (Ramp-up) strategies at the Philippines site to ensure that timely availability of the requisite resources
• Ensure proper documentation for all new joiners in the organization including but not limited to getting up performance expectation.
• Effectively ensure that performance parameters and performance expectations are explicitly informed to all employees.
Employee Life cycle management:
• Effectively work with operations and manage all stage of employee life cycle – like, probation completion, probation extension, performance appraisal etc.
• Effectively manage the Internal Job Posting process of the organization.
• Effectively ensure that all employer documentation is scanned and properly maintained in a shared drive with back-ups available at India location.
• Effectively execute and manage Performance Appraisal Process.
• Time and Attendance, Payroll, Statutory (SSS, Pagibig,, HDMF etc.) and Compensation Management
• Appear for DOLE Audits and maintain records as per DOLE requirement.
• Ensure process documentation of employee performance parameters and compensation Revision history.Employee Relations:Employee Engagement:Off-boarding Management:HR-Reporting and Analytics:Payroll & Compliance
• IT, Admin and Facilities Management at Philippines site and coordination with other global offices.
Qualification and Experience:
Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Best candidate would be somebody who possess go-getter attitude, an individual contributor open for rotational shifts (Day/ Night)