Chronic Care Management(CCM) Care Coordinator
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC (dba RecordFlow until 2015) is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS ® Measures software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding, and provider education.
The Chronic Care Management (CCM) Care Coordinator will engage with an assigned case load of members telephonically, focusing on healthcare needs, care planning, appointment scheduling and communication between multiple providers using an electronic care plan and management system.The assigned case load will be determined by members of provider practices who have enrolled in the CMS Chronic Care Management program through their primary care provider (or other indicated provider).Primary focus will be on Medicare eligible members but may include all populations as the program develops. This is a telecommute(work-from-home) position and requires high speed internet. Laptop and equipment will be provided by Advantmed.
- Creating, reviewing and revising Plan of Care monthly focusing on documentation of member goals, outcomes, needs and appointments.
- Maintaining consistent communication between the member and the Chronic Care Management (CCM) Care Coordinator to measure no less than 20 minutes per month for every member in assigned case load.
- Collaborating with the member's PCP to deliver and coordinate necessary services.
- Ability to manage multiple patients simultaneously.
- Building relationships with members and their families.
- Building relationships with contracted provider entities.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed timely
- Graduate from a Medical Assistant program or Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 1 years as a CMA/RN/LPN/LVN/Medical Assistant diploma/certification with some clinic experience
- Also looking for bilingual candidates with excellent verbal and written communication
- Medicare/Medicaid experience is preferred but not required
- A background in geriatric care, family medicine and/or long-term care (home health, hospice, public health, assisted living) would be helpful in this role
- Has previous experience with multiple EHR/EMR systems
- Experience in a Clinic Setting with the Geriatric Population(Home health, Acute Care, etc) or experience with Case Management within the healthcare industry
- Telephonic Customer service experience is preferred
- Requires high speed internet at home
Primary Skill Set Desired:
- Clinical or Case Management experience
- Previous medical scheduling
- Strong background and understanding of geriatric populations
- A background and ability to work with populations with special needs
- Competence and experience with electronic charting
- Ability to multitask
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently and in groups
Compensation: $12-$16/ hourly base but with incentive programs to bring you to $20/hourly
Full-Time positions will be offered health/dental/vision/401k/vacation benefits