Minimum 4 years experience on Linux in enterprise environment
Skill & Competence (Required - Must Have):
Driving, Computer skills, Communication Skills, Co-operative to facility, Team player
Skill & Competence (Desired):
• Hands-on experience of Asterisk based Clustered Dialer server (Queue Metrics, Asternic, Go-auto Dialer and Hosted dialer).
• Installation, configuration and management of VoIP and Dialer server,3CX Phone System.
• Hands-on experience of Asterisk based VoIP Server (Including FreePBX etc.)
• Good knowledge and experience of backup and restoration of critical application and data in Telephony system environment.
• Good understanding of different call routing in VoIP Server, real-time troubleshooting of inbound and outbound call routing.
• Good knowledge of FTP and TFTP boot server. Configuration and management of various types of IP phones.
• Good knowledge of MySQL
• Experience in bash scripting
• Experience in IPtables and fail2ban to protect the server from unauthenticated access.
• Knowledge of SIP and IAX2 based trunk configuration, outbound and inbound route configuration. Internal PBX connection.
• Good knowledge on VMware ESX or ESXi server
• Good knowledge in Configuration and administration of LAMP
•Good to have knowledge on High Availability , Quemetrics and Asternic for reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate work and ensure compliance to all infrastructure standards and polices for various supplier proposed solutions.
• Analyse customer requirement for advance service products coordinate with business firms and develop appropriate voice solutions for customers.
• Collaborate with internal staff and supplier and develop product integration strategies.
• Design RFPs for project requirement, coordinate with vendors and evaluate bids to recommend appropriate product for select network.
• Perform analysis on trunk utility and optimize IP and PBX Communication server for capacity building.
• Coordinate with vendors, analyse appropriate product offering and develop new products and services for network.
• Assist management with all high priority projects and prepare technical presentations.
• Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
• Monitor all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution of same.
• Plan network capacity for network and perform troubleshoot on existing network.
• Analyse all security problems on network and develop new technologies to cater it.
• Provide troubleshooting & Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues on server
• Research questions using available information resources & inform of recurring problems
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard VoIP Policy
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Prepare activity reports of his daily work
• During open source problem escalations, act as a liaison between users and Tier 2 support.
• Uptime monitoring of open source systems internally.
• Available 24X7 during downtime