Medical Records Technician - California
MRT(Medical Records Technician) will travel to various medical facilities and hospitals assigned by the company's MRT logistics team, to scan patient records. This position is seasonal, with the possibility of extension based on project completion.
This is a great "foot-in-the-door" position for those looking to be involved in the emerging Healthcare & Technology industry.
* Ability to identify elements of a medical record's structure and content.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
* Compliance with maintaining confidentiality of patient health information.
* Field Agents will use a company laptop computer and portable scanner to retrieve sections of medical records which will be uploaded into a database.
Qualifications: (Absolute Requirement)
* Must have a valid State Drive License
* Must have a personal vehicle and current insurance under your name
* Clean Motor Vehicle Record
* Must have internet access at home
** Having a smartphone or GPS is a huge plus to navigate and answer emails while in the field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong professional presentation skills.
* Excellent organizational skills required.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel and Access) required.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds required.
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
Compensation: $10.50 - $25/hourly depending on performance. We also provide reimbursements for gas.
Areas we are hiring in:
San Bernardino, CA
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans and managed care organizations optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, software containing NCQA-certified HEDIS ® measures, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding and provider education.