HCC Coder - Work from Home
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans and managed care organizations optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, software containing NCQA-certified HEDIS ® measures, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding and provider education.
Our company is currently seeking Part-time remote HCC Coders. (Spanish abstraction experience a plus). As an HCC Coder, you will be working from home and/or our satellite offices.
We will give you the work flexibility from Monday through Sunday.
The role of HCC coder will be:
• Identify, collect, assess, monitor and document claims and encounter coding information.
• Review medical record information to identify all appropriate coding based on CMS HCC categories.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ICD-10-CM and CPT coding guidelines, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
• Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving ability regarding barriers to receiving and validating accurate HCC information.
• Will be required to work on flexible projects with variable guidelines.
• Support and participate in process and quality improvement initiatives.
• Must be able to achieve and maintain an accuracy standard of 95% and better
• HCC Coding Experience Required
• Required Certified Medical Coder with either CPC or CCS with high degree of competency in this area.
• Attend weekly meetings during core business hours
• Attend training during core business hours
• Professional demeanor, articulate, and able to work independently, positive attitude
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines
• Requires high speed internet access(Able to connect to ethernet/modem directly, no wifi)
Pay Rate: $23/Hour