Current Opening : 60CSR ( Fixed Term Contract)
Graduation/ Post Graduation in any Field
Past customer service experience is an advantage.
SKILL & COMPETENCE (REQUIRED -MUST HAVE)
• The candidates should possess the confidence, skills and desire to thrive within the BPO industry
• Basic Computer skills
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills which enables you to communicate with the provider’s office/facility as well as other departments within the organization with ease.
• An engaging and customer focused approach would go a long way. Your efforts on establishing trust and close rapport with our providers, will contribute to the effectiveness and a possibly, expeditious overall process across all departments involved.
• The ability to exhibit efficient multi-tasking is certainly a must.
• Strong work ethics.
• Able to use MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
• Willing to work in Night Shift.
•Past customer service experience is an advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make Outbound Calls to Medical Providers on a daily basis
• Retrieve Patient Health Information over email/ fax or schedule onsite appointments.
• Prepare detailed notes basis retrieved health information of patient.
• Update each case over Internal Case Management System on daily basis.
• Address inbound calls as per project requirement.
• Any other responsibility as assigned by the supervisor/Manager/ SLH.
• Ensure smooth internal coordination for the release of information to adjoining team.
• Engage with other departments, depending on the requests made by the provider or information obtained during the call
• Adaptability to take up new task assigned by Manager