Sales and Marketing Associate
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC (dba RecordFlow until 2015) is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS ® software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding, and provider education.
We are seeking a highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing associate to help take our company to the next level. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate sales / marketing materials
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Support RFP proposal responses
- Coordinate and oversee conference / trade show preparation and logistics
- Facilitate Admin tasks related to Sales & Marketing Dept.
- Prepares sales presentation materials and work with design and production vendors as necessary
- Maintains quality results by creating and maintaining proposal and presentation template standards
- Maintain customer relationship management software
- Participate in meetings and work with management on goals, growth and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience preferred
- Administrative experience required, Healthcare experience a plus but not required, Experience working with sales team preferred, Marketing experience a plus
- 2 + years of professional writing experience, preferably in healthcare-related field
- Strong independent drive to improve processes and take on additional projects.
- Proactive work ethic and able to prioritize daily work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills – ability to work cross-functionally with various departments and levels within the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience using SalesForce, and/or Vertical Response
The Advantmed corporate office is located in Santa Ana, CA.
Dependent on experience
Health, Dental, Vision, benefits
Optional 401k Profit Sharing Plan.