• Graduate or equivalent
Basic Comp skills.
0-1 year of experience
Skill & Competence (Required - Must Have)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
• Must be logical and sensible to understand and resolve Business Challenges
Skill & Competence (Desired)
• Good knowledge of MS applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Knowledge of Software Development processes would be added advantage
• Must be a team player
• Willing to work extra mile
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Interface with Sr. BA/BA, Managers, and other internal Stakeholders to analyze, interpret, and identify a product’s business requirements, scope, issues, and solutions
• Write software requirement specification based on the client’s requirement and performs brainstorming sessions with Sr. BA/BA and technical team
• Prepare User Manuals for multiple projects
• Assist Sr. BA/BA in functional testing and coordinate with Development and Quality team to ensure quality of the delivery
• Being able to translate technical information
• Open to accept new improvement in execution process.
• Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to understand business processes, issues and user requirements.